[TYPO3] Domain Element not working properly

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 23:17:36 CEST 2006

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 11:05:55 -0500, Amir M. <amir219 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl'] = array(

Post all your realurl config into this array, Just right under it, as I
did in the last post. I omitted some stuff, but the structure should be
apparent. It all goes into localconf.php, as usually. I usually just copy
what applies to it and change the rootpage id and all. If you have tt_news
config for one site and don't have tt_news in another site, there is no
point in configuring it for tt_news, so just leave that stuff out.
You will figure out how to use it, I recommend reading the docs on it,
it's really not that difficult. Just experiment and you will figure it out.