[TYPO3] Question about realurl

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sun Jul 30 18:45:19 CEST 2006

Hi,

I would like to ask, wether the folowing setup would work, and how
to realize it:

Background:  I have written a small extension, that is used to
display images not in a separate window, but on a certain page and
also shows meta data (based on IPTC or DAM).  For this, a new page
is used, that contains my plugin.

Let's say, I have one page (pid = 2) containing two or more IMAGE
elements.  Using realurl, the url might be:

http://myside.com/story/page-with-images/

The "normal" url for the above mentined plugin page would be

http://myside.com/image/

Now, the links created on "page-with-images" are e.g.

http://myside.com/image/img/2/1/3

This would display the third image of the content element with the
ID 1, which is part of page 2.  I need these IDs to get the other
images for creating a navigation bar, and the link back to page 2.

I would like to have the url changed to

http://myside.com/story/page-with-images/1/3/

or, if that's not possible, something like:

http://myside.com/image/story/page-with-images/1/3

Is it possible, to add one page's path to the URL of an other one?
How would the realurl config look like?

Thanks for any hint or idea,

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373