[TYPO3] Template question

Peter van Mourik pvmourik at brilmij.nl
Sat Jul 29 16:38:07 CEST 2006

OK, found the extention, and installed it.. Everything is now working as I planned!! Thanks for that..

I have one other thing though, regarding the column names.. The only way I found it possible to change these would be by adding:
// Set BE column names
$TCA["tt_content"]["columns"]["colPos"]["config"]["items"]["0"]["0"] = 'leftLabel';
$TCA["tt_content"]["columns"]["colPos"]["config"]["items"]["1"]["0"] = 'normalLabel';
$TCA["tt_content"]["columns"]["colPos"]["config"]["items"]["2"]["0"] = 'rightLabel';
$TCA["tt_content"]["columns"]["colPos"]["config"]["items"]["3"]["0"] = 'borderLabel';

First of all I haven't got a clue as to where to add above code and second does this make it possible to change these names on the fly? If not, would it be an idea to simply add some colums and simply not use them in some pages?

TIA,

Peter