[TYPO3] Template question

Peter van Mourik pvmourik at brilmij.nl
Sat Jul 29 13:09:02 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I've been looking everywhere for a tutorial on this, but can't seem to find it..

I want to be able to select different pagetemplates (like the page_template_selector extension does), however when I'm using that I still get the 4 normal pagecontent types: left, normal, right and border.

How can I define a template with say 3 pagecontent type (normal, advertising and footer for example) and have the page show the three corresponding types. (while still being able to select different templates for different pages).

Ie, in the template TS I now use:

[code snip]

plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
  content = FILE
  content.file = {$brilmij.filename}

  elements {
    BODY.all = 1
    BODY.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_BODY
    HEAD.all = 1
    HEAD.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_HEADER
    HEAD.rmTagSections = title
    DIV.id.bread = 1
    DIV.id.nav-top = 1
    DIV.id.nav-left = 1
    DIV.id.nav-left-sub = 1
    DIV.id.feedback = 1
    DIV.id.search = 1
    DIV.id.content = 1
    DIV.id.contentR = 1
    DIV.id.print = 1
    relPathPrefix = {$brilmij.relpath}
  }
}

page.10 = TEMPLATE
page.10.template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
page.10.workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY

page.10.subparts {

  content < styles.content.get
  ---
  ---
  contentL < styles.content.getLeft
  contentR < styles.content.getRight
}
[end code]

What I want is this:

[code snip]
page.10.subparts {

  content < styles.content.getMain
  ---
  ---
  advertising < styles.content.getAdvertising
  footer < styles.content.getFooter
}
[end code]

All help is really appreciated!