[TYPO3] Domain Element not working properly

Amir M. amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 30 04:45:58 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have just created a subdomain civ.stratcommandcenter.com and I want
one of the subsites on my website to have this subdomain.  So what I did
is I pointed the civ.stratcommandcenter.com subdomain to the Typo3
installation index, and then created the Domain element in the subsite's
root page.

Now when you click civ.stratcommandcenter.com, it takes you to the right
page - the subsite's root page, HOWEVER, when you click any other link
within that subsite it does not retain "civ.stratcommandcenter.com" it
just goes back to the old urls forums.

Any idea what might be the problem?