[TYPO3] one template two sites

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Sat Jul 29 00:32:37 CEST 2006

Hey,

yes. it totally works. with Typo3 it is so surprisingly easy, I
sometimes can not believe it. Two pages on one domain, two pages on two
domains, one template but an extra (overriding) style sheet.

"It's so easy, it's so simple!" Really! Try TemplaVoila (there you can
select an extra Stylesheet in the header parts) and a second page is set
up in 5 minutes.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-