[TYPO3] wiki with templavoila

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jul 28 17:45:32 CEST 2006

Hi

>Is anyone using dr_wiki with a templavoila template? Im wondering if it
works ...

It does, it does ... I solved my problem...

I now have Dr Wiki working as a content element.

The issue seems to be that Dr Wiki will *not* work when:

1. The plugin has been selected in the page properties.
And/or
2. In the TS Template, "include static from" Dr Wiki has been selected, when
you aren't using the standard template file.
And/or
3. Dr Wiki has been added as a lib.myObject

Basically, there must be *no* other reference to the plugin, apart from the
content element.

Hope that saves someone some time :) it took me 2.5 months to work out!

Cate