[TYPO3] Many MM relations in the frontend

Artur Nankran arturnankran at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jul 28 17:34:19 CEST 2006

Weel, i was trying to do b just a moment ago, but the query was becoming too long.
Just for you to see the problem with details, I have this mains table,
and this table has only two normal fiels, but it also has 16 database relations, all MM relaions.
I was trying to code this plugin to show all the records of this mains table in a kind of listview
, showing of corse the identification of all records related to it, not just the uid. And the query was becoming just so long
that I got lost in it, i just need some time to think about it properly.