[TYPO3] Connecting to extension repository

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Fri Jul 28 12:10:54 CEST 2006

Hi,

Jason A. Lefkowitz schrieb:
> Hey everyone --
>
> I just recently set up a new instance of typo3 and everything works
> great -- except for connecting to the extension repository.  When I try
> to do that I get back a 500 error from the server.  I checked my
> permissions and all the relevant files are set to 755, so anything that
> needs execute privileges should have them.  Is this happening for other
> people, or should I assume it's something messed up in my specific
> configuration?

plz have a look at apache/php error-logs or try to gather mor
information about the problem.

The server needs straight forward acces (no proxy etc) to the internet
and furl_open needs to be set true in php.ini. In Install-Tool you can
alternativly enable CURL if furl_open is not set.

Greets,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag