[TYPO3] newlogiinbox and regular login fails

Thijs Hakkenberg thijs at hakkenberg.com
Fri Jul 28 02:06:28 CEST 2006

Is there a possibility that the installation of frontend user
registration has anything to do with it?

Template Setup Constants

RTE.default.disableEnterParagraphs = 1

PAGE_TARGET =
content.pageFrameObj =
plugin.tx_srstaticinfo_pi1.languageCode = NL

styles.content.mailform.badMess = Vul alstublieft alle verplichte velden in.
styles.content.mailform.goodMess = Verstuurd!

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.file.templateFile =
fileadmin/template/3/tx_srfeuserregister_pi1_css_tmpl.html
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupUponRegistration = 3
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.formFields = username, password, gender,
first_name, last_name, email, telephone, company, module_sys_dmail_html,
comments, disable
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.pid = 3
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.requiredFields =
username,password,first_name,last_name,email
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.loginPID = 43
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.siteName = [[My site Name]]
styles.content.loginform.pid = 3
plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1.userStorage = 3

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupAfterConfirmation = 3
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupAfterAcceptation = 3
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.email = abonnee at lawandroar.nl
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.salutation = formal
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.pidTitleOverride = 3

Template Setup:

plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1.userStorage = 3

I really don't get it :(

--

Thijs Hakkenberg,

Voorzitter Stichting Ebriositas
www.ebriositas.nl

Student Natuurkunde UvA
www.uva.nl

Systeembeheerder Stichting Varkens in Nood
www.varkensinnood.nl

Contact:
tel: 06-48761131
www.hakkenberg.com