[TYPO3] Re: [Typo3] TYPO3 on CMSmatrix and first Open Source Content Management System Award

Jakob Nielsen jakob at t3cms.dk
Fri Jul 28 00:23:51 CEST 2006

I just read at www.cmsmatrix.org that packtpub.com are giving out the
first Open Source Content Management System Award

"...title of Packt Open Source CMS, 2006. The five CMS's that receive
the most nominations will go forward to the final round. ""

Nominations will close on September 1, with the final five announced on
Monday 4 September.

I think it would be nice if everyone would nominate TYPO3... We all know
  it should win the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any ideas on how to get TYPO3 nominated? And is this something the TYPO3
association know about, or is this really not such a big thing after all?

I often tell customers about www.cmsmatrix.com, but are there any other
sites like this, that are better? and are you still maintaining the data
or do you need help doing this?

Jakob Nielsen