[TYPO3] Connecting to extension repository

Jason A. Lefkowitz jason at jasonlefkowitz.net
Thu Jul 27 20:15:24 CEST 2006

Hey everyone --

I just recently set up a new instance of typo3 and everything works
great -- except for connecting to the extension repository.  When I try
to do that I get back a 500 error from the server.  I checked my
permissions and all the relevant files are set to 755, so anything that
needs execute privileges should have them.  Is this happening for other
people, or should I assume it's something messed up in my specific
configuration?

Thanks!

-- Jason Lefkowitz