[TYPO3] taskcenter error

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Thu Jul 27 10:17:23 CEST 2006

Hi!
If i install the message system, i get the following when i try to open
the taskcenter:

Warning: Missing argument 1 for overview_main() in
/html/typo3conf/ext/sys_messages/class.tx_sysmessages.php on line 45

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/html/typo3conf/ext/sys_messages/class.tx_sysmessages.php on line 47

The same with the quick node extension:
Warning: Missing argument 1 for overview_main() in
/html/typo3conf/ext/sys_notepad/class.tx_sysnotepad.php on line 36

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/html/typo3conf/ext/sys_notepad/class.tx_sysnotepad.php on line 40

However: I try to install these local. The actions extension -which is
installed as system - works fine.

What can i do?
All the exts are current versions and my TYPO3 is 4.0 of course.

Andreas