[TYPO3] Extension for tracking of issues?

Werner Weissenfels weissenfels at gmx.de
Thu Jul 27 05:50:41 CEST 2006

I am looking for an extension that can be used to track issues.
People should be able to create issues (with title and description,
possibly attachments), assign them to someone, change the status, give
them due dates, etc.
When something is done on them it should be possible to add descriptive
entries with their own text and timestamp to keep a history of all the
events in the life of the issue.

One main area of application would be in tracking issues related to a
project.

When searching I couldn't find any extension that seemed to exist for
this purpose.

Does anyone know of any extension that could be used for this purpose?

Thanks,
Werner