[TYPO3] newlogiinbox and regular login fails

Thijs Hakkenberg thijs at hakkenberg.com
Wed Jul 26 16:06:35 CEST 2006

Hi List,

After migrating a site to Typo3 4.0 my users aren't able to login anymore.
Not only with the normal login box, but also with the newloginbox ext.
Strange thing is that with the normal loginbox I get a popup with
'succes', but nothing happens whilst the newloginbox gives an error.

I've done all the basic config:

*rootpage*_:

Template constants:_
styles.content.loginform.pid = 3

_Template setup_
plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1.userStorage = 3

_pagesetup_:
General Records Storage page:
A page containing tt_news categories.

*sysfolder containing fe_users*_
_
_pagesetup_:
Contains plugin:
Website users

*page containg better login box
*
_pagesetup_:
General Records Storage page:
sysfolder containing fe_users

Normaly this setup works, but something is amiss. Anyone?

--
Thijs Hakkenberg,

Voorzitter Stichting Ebriositas
www.ebriositas.nl

Student Natuurkunde UvA
www.uva.nl

Systeembeheerder Stichting Varkens in Nood
www.varkensinnood.nl

Contact:
tel: 06-48761131
www.hakkenberg.com