[TYPO3] to make a transparent background image with gifbuilder

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Wed Jul 26 12:17:34 CEST 2006

Hello Gideon,

That is because you use niceText for the text. That means it will blend
the edge of the text with the background (in this case white). The only
way it can be done with an image is by using alpha transparency, which
gif doesn't support. So you'll either have to stop using niceText, or
use the image the text is suppose to go on as the background for the
generated image.

Regards,

Rudy Gnodde
WIND Internet