[TYPO3] newloginbox redirect??

PEF xx at xx.xx
Wed Jul 26 09:38:36 CEST 2006

Thanks for the advice.

When I install this extension the original newloginbox seems to fail
completely. When I look at the html code for the generated page, the
output from the extension is completely missing.

Components: Typo3 4.0, newloginbox 2.2.11 and beko_improved_login 1.2.2

Does anyone have a solution?

Regards
Peter