[TYPO3] What about T3DIVING?

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Tue Jul 25 18:53:05 CEST 2006

>> I wonder if there are any people in this group interested in scuba diving?
>> Maybe some kind of summer event like the winter T3BOARD would be possible?
>
> Hand up !
>
> I made the PADI course in greece - i would be very interested in a TYPO3 summer event.

cool

MTB in the austrian 'hills' would be nice too as a summer event.

> We do not have to limit it to diving (I would call this T3DIVE) but could also extend
> it to surf-boarding - to compete the snowboarding and have a T3SBOARD (tough this could
> also mean SnowBoard :)

T3DIVE is great. And I really like the wordplay "T3DD" for TYPO3 Dive
Days. :->

> Ideas and locations wellcome - I would opt for Malta, Greece, or pherhaps Ecuador :) if
> locations outside Europe are also welcome.

Elba looks also promising (there was a nice article in the german
"unterwasser"-magazine two issues ago, IIRC).

The Red Sea is great (!) but IHMO too far away.

Greetings

Christian

PS: What about http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/T3dive for further
organization?