[TYPO3] YNT: MG Helpdesk Error. How can i solve it?

Mustafa Musa Ulker mulker at turksat.com.tr
Tue Jul 25 14:57:08 CEST 2006

Hi again :)

I've found the solution. This solution is for clean system, helpdesk didnt installed yet. If you install it before, than uninstall and apply these steps. Here is the solution for Helpdesk error:

1- Go the "Ext Manager" from "Tools".
2- From "Menu" select "Import Extensions".
3- On "List or look up extensions" write "rlmp_dateselectlib" and press "Look up" button.
4- Then Typo3 will get the extension list and there is "Date Selector Library" (rlmp_dateselectlib).
5- Install Date Selector Library.
6- Then install Helpdesk (mg_help) extension.
7- Thats all!

Good work!

M.Musa Ulker