[TYPO3] strange problem, another menu appears

Artur Nankran arturnankran at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jul 25 11:14:46 CEST 2006

Hello,

  I have just been made responsible for finalizing one website that was  already started.The template was already done, but there is a strange  thing happening, and I have some clues, but my lack of knowledge with  TS dont let me fix it.
  What is happening is that when I click on any link, the left menu, or  frame, repeats itself on the content area. So now I have 2 menu, where  only the content of the website was supposed to appear, now there is  the whole web site repeated.

  Any clues to what is happening?

  Thanks