[TYPO3] Nominate Typo3 for CMS Award!

Lyle E. Dodge lyle.dodge at wwc.edu
Mon Jul 24 21:55:40 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

I'm sure at least some, and maybe even many, of you may read Slashdot
and perhaps noticed a recent story there:

I encourage you to visit http://www.packtpub.com/award and nominate
Typo3 for the Packt CMS Award.  The grand prize is $5,000.

Also, I had hoped to contact the managers of Typo3.com and Typo3.org to
suggest putting a banner at least on Typo3.org promoting these
nominations.  Maybe they'll see this post and take me up on the
suggestion.  They provide an assortment of banner's for use in promoting
this award.

I'm sure many of the users and developers of Typo3 would be more than
happy to help Typo3 get this award.  We have the numbers! :)

All the best,

--Lyle E. Dodge