[TYPO3] How to get the path to an image

Tomas Broeker broekth at web.de
Mon Jul 24 20:14:13 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am wondering right now how to get the path to an image and not just
the filename.

I am using tt_address (and DAM - don't know exactly if one has to know
that) an with every address set I am saving an image.

When I use

logo = TEXT
logo.field = image

to display the content of the field "image" (datatype tinyblob) in the
tt_address table I only get the filename. So my question is: how do I
get the path to that image? I can't use a fixed path as my images are in
different folders. And actually the path should be stored somewhere
because e.g. the extension sg_address is able to display the image in
its content areas.

I would appreciate any hint or solution.

Regards
Thomas