[TYPO3] efficient multisite management?

Frank frank.sonck at freebel.net
Sun Jul 23 23:05:27 CEST 2006

Hi Sebastian,

I've been going through the TV manual. What is interesting is the
possibility of referencing to existing content elements AND the actual
content in them. This is interesting because changes in the original CE will
be reflected automatically in all instances (places where this CE is used
through referencing).
Flexible Content Elements are of course great but in my opinion no solution
for my 'problem'. Because I understand that with FCE you re-use a content
element but NOT actual content itself.
So I'm not really further. Because I need to replicate complete websites /
pages. If I would have to do this by referencing all content elements it
would be quite a big job.
Anyone a idea?

Frank
Flexible Content Elements