[TYPO3] What about T3DIVING?

Ryan Off ryan at ryanoff.com
Sat Jul 22 17:38:14 CEST 2006

oooh.. T3DIVE!!

How about in Egypt.. Good diving there! Greece, Malta, Turkey,
Romania could be nice too.

The scuba diving in Ecuador is not very good (unless you go to the
Galapagos). I was there last summer and only found only one place
worth scuba diving and it was cold, expensive, a long boat ride out,
and not much to really see. The surfing was great though!!

Ryan Off
+31 (0)628 434 880
ryan at ryanoff.com
www.ryanoff.com