[TYPO3] Sub-Templates?

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Jul 22 14:16:56 CEST 2006

>>> Hmm, yeah, I looked there probably 10 times and I see no "files"
>>> section.  I am using 4.0 also.  Am I missing something?
>>
>> Did you notice that there is more than one page type? ;-)
>> Try setting it to "advanced".
>> If you definitely need another page type you can set it to advanced,
>> upload your image file and the switch back the page type again. The
>> file will still be available in the media field then.
>>
> Ah found it!  Thank you!  So I put the TSCode in an Extension Template
> or in the TSConfig of the page?

No extension template necessary.
Just put it into your main template and make sure there is at least one
image in the media field of your rootpage. BTW: And you should remove the
background-image property from your default CSS file to avoid conflicts.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de