[TYPO3] Sub-Templates?

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Jul 22 12:18:47 CEST 2006

>>> Interesting.  It sounds simple, I will try this and hopefully it
>>>   works. But may I ask, where is the "media" field for a page?
>>> Sorry if this
>>> is a noob question, but I've been looking and I can't find any such
>>> thing.
>>
>> Well - if you edit the so called "page header" (In 4.0 it's "page
>> properties" - the place where you edit the title of the page), you
>> will find a section called "files".
>> There you can upload a number of files.
>> listNum = 0 indicates that it will be the first file in the list if
>> you uploaded more than one file, so be sure to move the banner image
>> to the top.
>
> Hmm, yeah, I looked there probably 10 times and I see no "files"
> section.  I am using 4.0 also.  Am I missing something?

Did you notice that there is more than one page type? ;-)
Try setting it to "advanced".
If you definitely need another page type you can set it to advanced, upload
your image file and the switch back the page type again. The file will still
be available in the media field then.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de