[TYPO3] plugin pbsurvey completion message

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Sat Jul 22 09:59:54 CEST 2006

Hi Alexander,

Unfortunately I haven't updated the documentation very well, it seems.
Sorry. The customized message has indeed disappeared from the flexform,
but is still customizable, by changing

plugin.tx_pbsurvey_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.default.completion_message = Your text

I will update the documentation about this soon. Thank for pointing at this.

Patrick