[TYPO3] How to overwrite HMENU?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Fri Jul 21 17:53:30 CEST 2006

Johannes Konert wrote:
> Hi Bing,
> I tried out some stuff and found the problem in using temp.
>
> If you use always lib. then you can manipulate them in subtemplates.
>
> I remember vague that I read something about restrictions when using
> temp. in the Dokus.
>
> So try to use lib. and tell me, if it worked ;-)
> Cheers
> Johannes

Thanks again for help looking into this.  It's unlikely for me to change
'temp' to 'lib' in our main template if that's what your suggestion
implies.  I can only manipulate the extended template.  If that's just
what worked for you and you'd like to provide an example, I'd greatly
appreciate it.

Bing