[TYPO3] the wonders of Babelfish!

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Jul 21 05:03:51 CEST 2006

Bernd Wilke wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:10:34 +0200, Benjamin Mack wrote
> with subject "Re: [TYPO3] the wonders of Babelfish!":
>

>> Hey,
>>
>> tell me... are there any tutorials in german that aren't translated in
>> english (or _from_ english)?
>>
>> This would be "wow" for me too :-)
>>

> I think Dave reffers to a lot of websites in german. Thats because of the
> majority of typo3-users reside in germany.
> At least you can get this impression from http://www.frappr.com/typo3 :-)
>
> my proposal:
> if you want to learn typoscript, first learn german. ;->

I could learn german within a year (Although it's really rusty now)
heaving to learn both,
I am not sure what's is easer to learn...

The problem with German is, is that when I talk German to somebody and
they don't understand I get a
'Huuuu, what are you trying to say back' whilst in TS typo3 stays a bit
silent and doesn't give me the 'Huuuu'.
back. This makes learning TS a bit harder.

I truly hopy this will be addressed in 'some' version of TYPO3.

Ries

--
Ries van Twisk
Freelance Typo3 Developer