[TYPO3] Installing TemplaVoila

Ryan Off ryan at ryanoff.com
Fri Jul 21 00:19:54 CEST 2006

For a follow up question.

Once I install TemplaVoila, I see that page content is now using a
new method (I think these flexible content items).

If I have a 50+ page structure with content using regular content
items and regular templating, when I finally install TemplaVoila, how
do I switch over to using the new method? Is there a way to keep (or
convert) my old page structure? Am I missing something?

Ryan