[TYPO3] lz_table installation

John D. Shull clfcwebmaster at clfconline.com
Thu Jul 20 23:16:29 CEST 2006

Has anyone else had trouble installing this extension?  I get the
following error when trying to install it through the Extensions Manager:

Error: File "/ [...] /typo3conf/ext/lz_table/" could not be created!!!

According to the Repository details:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/lz_table/0.1.1/details/

the extension contains a file with no name, thus its write path is
interpreted as a directory instead of a filename and the error results.
  Downloading the t3x file and importing it produces the same error.

All other files are written to the server, yet Typo3 does not detect the
extension.

I really need this in order to experiment with lz_gallery.

Thanks for any feedback.

---
JDS