[TYPO3] Sub-Templates?

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Thu Jul 20 21:57:24 CEST 2006

Hello Amir M.,

> Well as of right now, the site banner is not even defined at all,
> anywhere.  I am using TV, however the banner is just part of the html
> template, and I never even created an object for it or anything.
>
> However, now, that is the ONLY thing I would like to be different
> among the sub-sections.  Everything else is fine, and its the most
> convenient to have the master template for all the pages, but I'd just
> like to have a different banner and that is all.

As it looks like your banner images is defined in CSS (id="banner"), I think
the easiest way are to make two copies of your TemplaVoila templates. As
you are not changing the Date structure, you don't need to copy this part.
Make two copies of your main_styles2.css, change the necessary parts and
use one on each of the new templates. Mapping header parts in TV.

www.linnearad.no uses this approach to change apperance of every section

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no