[TYPO3] typo3 update from 3.7 to 4.0 an problem with "kb content table" extension

Stefan Michalsky stefan.michalsky at farbwahl.de
Thu Jul 20 17:47:59 CEST 2006

Hi all,

first of all, sorry for my english, it is not the best.

My problem is, that i have to update a version of Typo3 from 3.7 to 4.0.
The presentation uses the KB Content Table extension (kb_conttable). It
now seems that this extension is not supported by Typo3 4.0. Does
somebody know this problem and a solution also? Perhaps i need to modify
some files but this is decidedly better than not being able to go live
with the update.

Thank you,
Stefan