[TYPO3] TS extension

Artur Nankran arturnankran at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jul 20 16:06:46 CEST 2006

Thanks for the help Tapio, but i still have one question,
for the mini news, kasper used the list view to show the records,
and added this pencils to the list, so that he can edit...

i know how to make a simple list view, and edit some of the
properties, but how to make the pencils? I just have to edit
the setup of the extension in that section
Static TypoScript code
in the Kickstarter?

if its not only this, which other of the files i have to edit?

this is not well documented...

thanks..

I would take some time to learn it properly.

>But I  found out that I maybe can do this using only Typoscript

If you want to create frontend editing with TypoScript,
then related frontend rendering needs to be generated with typoscript.

you can look at setup.txt of CSS styled content how to do that.

Alternatively you can make a *pi1.php, which has edit icons.
See for example machina_banners ot mininews how to implement that.