[TYPO3] TS extension

Artur Nankran arturnankran at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jul 20 12:54:40 CEST 2006

Hello List,

  This is the situation, I have made an frontend extension that create  records and shows then. This was pretty easy, I just followed some  guides. But now I need another plugin for that extension that let me  edit those records in the frontend. Until now I`ve found some possible  solutions, and most of then include php programming, I am not an expert  php programming, and I would take some time to learn it properly. But I  found out that I maybe can do this using only Typoscript, that is much  faster to learn, and I have studied TS and now I think I may be able to  write some TS code.

  But my problem is this, I don`t have a clue on how to begin writing  this extension, I am trying to figure it out looking at the Direct Mail  Subscription, I found that I need to write only tree files probably,  the template, constant and record, but still haven`t solved the  problem. I don`t know if I should use Kickstarter, because it creates a  php file by standart.

  I would be pleased with some help,
  thanks

  Artur Nankran