[TYPO3] the wonders of Babelfish!

Bernd Wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Jul 20 12:14:37 CEST 2006

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:10:34 +0200, Benjamin Mack wrote
with subject "Re: [TYPO3] the wonders of Babelfish!":

> Hey,
>
> tell me... are there any tutorials in german that aren't translated in
> english (or _from_ english)?
>
> This would be "wow" for me too :-)

I think Dave reffers to a lot of websites in german. Thats because of the
majority of typo3-users reside in germany.
At least you can get this impression from http://www.frappr.com/typo3 :-)

my proposal:
if you want to learn typoscript, first learn german. ;->

so german may be more extensive than typoscript, it is a natural language
with some identical roots than english.

Then you get full access to all these tutorials and helps about typoscript.
;-)

And be glad germany is bigger (more speakers) than denmark. ;-)

Bernd (native german) :-)