[TYPO3] Getting site running after Hacked

klaus brinch klaus at hafnius.dk
Thu Jul 20 05:25:21 CEST 2006

Hi

not an expert on this but three points on the subject.

1. use this as an opportunity to install Typo3 4.0. 3.8.0 had security
problems that was dealt with in 3.8.1.

2. most of the times Its the webserver running Typo3 that is the entry
point for the hacker - not Typo3 in itself.

3. Make sure that your host informs you how the bad guys got in and
takes steps to prevent it in the future.

more experienced ppl will chime in...

Greets, Klaus b