[TYPO3] organisational possibilities with Typo3 (ERM / CRM)?

Frank frank.sonck at freebel.net
Wed Jul 19 21:34:57 CEST 2006

Hi,

In our website organisation will be very important, we shall make frequent
use of forms, for people wanting to react, asking for more information,
signing up for a newsletter, signing up as collaborator etc.
Moreover we shall work as a collective, ie, different people will manage the
data from these forms and thus the relations with the people filling in the
forms.
I think using the mail form content element is not ok, otherwise we shall
end up with thousands of isolated mails on dozens of different mail clients.
Which is impossible to manage, draw statistics from and so on.
Of course, the next level, in the future, would be a sort of Customer
Relation Management or Enterprise Relation Management system.
Question: does anyone have experience with this domain, with a specific
extension?

Thank you very much
Kind greetings,

Frank Sonck