[TYPO3] IE Problem with CSS Styled Content

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Wed Jul 19 12:41:58 CEST 2006

Hey,

I don't know if this is a bug, but here is my problem and it would be
great if somebody could confirm this.

Basically my webpage has a couple images on it, which I have added with
the content element "images", three columns and the checkbox marked at
"border".

I defined my things in my constants part of my template:

styles.content.imgtext.borderColor = #FF00FF
styles.content.imgtext.borderThick = 1
styles.content.imgtext.borderSpace = 5

So it should give a space around the image and then the actual border
(pink in this case ;-)). In FF everything looks great and just as I
wanted. But Internet Explorer 6 does not but the borderspace between
image and border.

I am using Typo3 4.0 and CSS Styled Content 0.3.1 (the one that comes
with 4.0).

Also there is no override option in my own CSS that could change that view.

If somebody could confirm this display problem then I'll post a bug in
the bugtracker.

--
greetings,
benni.