[TYPO3] best expanding/collapsing menu?

LarryB l34028836 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 19 11:49:59 CEST 2006

I'm currently in the planning stages of building a website, and I know
that it'll need to have a text-based menu/submenu navigation system,
working on the expanding/collapsing principle.

Now, a quick a search on Google will yeild plenty of JavaScript source
code for implementing such menus. The only problem is that I want to
use TYPO3's TemplaVoila, which automatically implements a layout after
passing it through its wizard.

Anyone know what kind of expanding/collapsing code I should use, in
order for TemplaVoila to detect and implement it smoothly?

Thanks,
Larry