[TYPO3] mod_cache

Allan Jacobsen aja at danskespil.dk
Wed Jul 19 08:49:18 CEST 2006

Hi Nagita

Squid is much more efficient than apache for caching, so you will often be able to serve 4-10 times as many clients with Beats setup, compared with using apache mod_cache.

Have you read the article on typo3.org about www.forbrug.dk where they developed cache control headers for TYPO3 ?

Best regards/MVH
Allan Jacobsen
Infrastruktur, Dansk Tipstjeneste A/S