[TYPO3] Direct Mail not sending mass email

Tan Le tanl at flirtcreative.com.au
Wed Jul 19 01:59:03 CEST 2006

Hi Chris,

I know you told me that I have to have the cron job set, but to be
honest I've never done it before with typo3, could you please briefly
list out what I have to do to set the cron job for direct mail ? I
already read the documentation about configuring the mailer engine cron
task but it doesn't tell me what to do, it only tell me to put a path to
a script for the cron task, but I don't know where to set that path ?
:-) sorry to be a bit slow.

Oh by the way thanks Thijs Hakkenberg, I try to invoke the engine
manually and it work fine, but I still need to know how to set the cron
job as it is more useful for sending many many emails.

Thanks for all the help.

Regards,

Tan