[TYPO3] efficient multisite management?

Sebastian Fuchs sebastian at hexerei.net
Tue Jul 18 23:26:43 CEST 2006

Hi Frank,
i read about it in the templaVoila Article published by Robert Lemke in
the last issue of the german T3 magazin, there is an english translation
under:

http://typo3.org/fileadmin/t3n/articles/t3n_templavoila-api_english.pdf

but i think you can find same informations in the tv docu as well.

from my point of view its a long missed feature, but the tv conclusion
(storeing content references in an xml structure) pleases me not. its
not relational database design. i think a third table between pages and
tt_content would have been the better solution. but thats just my 2 cent.

i would be really interested in your final solution.

sebastian