[TYPO3] Change Install tool passwrod

Drew Leske dleske at uvic.ca
Tue Jul 18 19:25:07 CEST 2006

>> The first occurence is the default password which is "joh316".
>> And there are two to make it easier to login again, when you forgot the
>> password but still got root access to the php files.
>
> If that's the only reason, a more intuitive choice, imo, would be to comment
> out the default pw with instructions on how to change the password in the
> file itself.
>
> perhaps just me though.

Nope, that bit me too.  You're not going crazy. ;)  I still don't understand
why the password is defined twice, with the second occurrence overwriting
the first (? is how it seemed, can't look at it again now though).

I assumed it was a bug.  I still don't see how it's a feature.  Oh well,
I've moved on!

Drew.

--
Drew Leske :: Systems Group/Unix, Computing Services, University of Victoria
   dleske at uvic.ca / +1250 472 5055 (office) / +1250 588 4311 (cel)