[TYPO3] $GLOBALS['TCA'] seems to be empty on static function call in FE-Extension

Johannes Konert johanneskonert at gmx.de
Tue Jul 18 18:09:37 CEST 2006

Christoph Koehler wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Try $GLOBALS['TCA']->includeTCA(1) or something like that. Search for
> includeTCA. Add that to your extension and it will load the whole TCA.

Oh no, where does this function come from? Thanks, mate! :-))
I never thought, that t3lib_div::loadTCA() might actually ~not~ load the
complete TCA as expected. Thanks for the hint - it made me happy :)
Regards,
Johannes
PS: Maybe it's a good idea to mention this in the extdeveval extensions
documentation on t3lib_div. A kind of note next to loadTCA(). I'll drop
the author a note.CU