[TYPO3] image only content elements

Erik Weber Weber at mc-quadrat.com
Tue Jul 18 18:00:14 CEST 2006

Hello,

Occassionally, in what seems to be a random manner, when I insert an Images
Only content element into my page and then choose an image from my server
file-tree, when I go to view it, Typo3 has created some temp file in
typo3temp/pics/  The pic has been resized and if I try and change the size
back using the width and height fields of the content element, it's just
ignored (example: http://typo3.mc-quadrat.com/cms/index.php?id=74).  Other
times, Typo3 merely takes the original image and inserts it (what I want,
ex: http://typo3.mc-quadrat.com/cms/index.php?id=72).  Is there any
reasoning behind the temp thing, and any way to keep it from happening.

Thanks, Erik