[TYPO3] 3.8.1

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Tue Jul 18 11:16:18 CEST 2006

Hi!

Martin Kindler wrote:
>> 3.8.1 is obsolete, you will not get much support for it. You
>> should use 4.0.
>
> You cannot mean this, Dmitry!

Why? Do you see much support for 3.8.1? Support mostly focused on 4.0.
It is possible to receive answers for 3.8.x (and even 3.7.x) but much
easier to get answers about 4.0.

> This would be an insult to many people using Typo3 3.8.x for real world
> applications!

No. They perfectly can use 3.8.1 but newcomers should use 4.0 because it
is much easier to get answers about this version.

> And you say there will be no support for a version available for less than a
> year. This is not professional.

Please, point where exactly I said that "there will be no support". I
left quote from my own message above.

Dmitry.