[TYPO3] Change Install tool passwrod

Martin S martin at hauntedhousecom.net
Tue Jul 18 08:54:45 CEST 2006

Gideon So wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> Then please check if you corrected the right place of the file. There
> are more than 1 line with regards to install tool password. And the
> latter override the former. Please check carefully the whole file.

Oh, so there is.
There is one at the top - prominently displayed with the default password
(joh316) for one to find easily - and one "hidden" below. Apparently it is
the one below one should change.

Who ever came up that with that idea? The most prominent place is *not*
where you should change the password hash!

Anyway thanks - I was going crazy over this...

Martin S