[TYPO3] directmail will not fetch and compile

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Mon Jul 17 12:55:27 CEST 2006

Sander (AlterNET) schrieb:
> Hey List,
>
> I am having a prroblem with the direct_mail module, version 1.0.8 on
> typo3 3.8.1.
>
> Everything in the mail module works fine exept one thing, fetch and
> compile, when i press the button it just sits there waiting doing
> nothing, no call appears in the apache access or error log and it doesnt
> do anything.
>
> the urls looks fine and when i click them they work ok.
>
> However, when i go to this server internally with ip 10.0.0.19 (example)
> i can compile it fine! but all links inside the mail look like:
> http://10.0.0.19/index.php?id=26, which is not good.
>
> Does anyone know what could cause this? I think something might be wrong
> with the server configurations, it is a suse linux server with apache2.
>
> Or could it be that some proxy/firewall which they have, is in the way?

hi sander.

this is a missing feature in directmail. your server seem to be behind a
  proxy and has an internal ip that is taken by directmail as linkadress.

please look at the cvs version of directmail. it could be that a patch
has been applied to fix configure this behaviour.

not sure now. otherwise contact me off list...

olivier