[TYPO3] TCDirect Mail Errors

Tan Le tanl at flirtcreative.com.au
Mon Jul 17 07:38:46 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I am trying to install and use TCDirectmail because I find direct mail
is a little bit complicated, everything went fine with the TCDirectmail
installation but when I try to sent a TEST email I get this error:

Warning: file_get_contents(http:///index.php?id=30&no_cache=1): failed
to open stream: Success in
/home/t/tanle/www/typo3conf/ext/tcdirectmail/class.tx_tcdirectmail_tools
.php on line 286

Warning: file_get_contents(http:///index.php?id=30&no_cache=1&type=99):
failed to open stream: Success in
/home/t/tanle/www/typo3conf/ext/tcdirectmail/class.tx_tcdirectmail_tools
.php on line 291

Warning: mail(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The fifth parameter is
disabled in SAFE MODE. in
/home/t/tanle/www/typo3conf/ext/tcdirectmail/class.tx_tcdirectmail_maile
r.php on line 497

Warning: mail(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The fifth parameter is
disabled in SAFE MODE. in
/home/t/tanle/www/typo3conf/ext/tcdirectmail/class.tx_tcdirectmail_maile
r.php on line 497

Warning: mail(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The fifth parameter is
disabled in SAFE MODE. in
/home/t/tanle/www/typo3conf/ext/tcdirectmail/class.tx_tcdirectmail_maile
r.php on line 497

Warning: mail(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The fifth parameter is
disabled in SAFE MODE. in
/home/t/tanle/www/typo3conf/ext/tcdirectmail/class.tx_tcdirectmail_maile
r.php on line 497

I've read the documentation and found that the extension should work
with safe mode machine, but doesn't seem to be the case here.

Also when I try to send the email to a list of email, typo3 confirm to
me that it has been sent to certain number of email, but the email never
get through, could some please help ? I am using ver. 4.0 of typo3 and
run under linux with safe mode turn on.

Thanks heaps

Tan